2.7.08

Thursday Thirteen #18 (a little early)


thirteen ways my life is changing this year


1. I'm getting married!
2. I graduated my first "looped" class--two years with them was wonderful, painful, invigorating, exhausting, and something I'd love to do again.
3. Got back to reading in French!
4. Gave up on reading in French--and then tried again.
5. Got quite, quite close to thirty.
6. But not too close.
7. I really improved in my riding.
8. I am attending the San Marcos Writing Project!
9. I'm getting married.
10. I'm moving to England.
11. That deserves two spots--I'm moving to England!
12. I've committed to writing more articles for professional journals.
13. I'm getting married! And moving to England!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




pussreboots
allisonsays
losthemisphere
lilibeth
Susan
Carol
Bubba
Di
Lori
sobeit
Sandy
Planck's Constant