2.8.07

luck number 13! Thursday Thirteen.


Thirteen Things I plan to do the first day of school


1. arrive early, very early.
2. applaud my students as they walk onto campus (a school tradition).
3. giggle with a few of my fellow teachers.
4. look on in awe at how tall my seventh graders are now that they're eighth graders.
5. try and give each child a compliment.
6. make a few mistakes.
7. laugh at my mistakes.
8. call "traver" "colin" and "colin" "traver"
9. do a little dance.
10. forget to take attendance until it's almost too late.
11. accomplish about half of what I plan to do.
12. worry about the students who aren't at school that day.
13. collapse in exhaustion at the end.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. becky
2. the rock chick
3. clubbs
4. double decker
5. dawn
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!