21.7.07

shhhh...


I'm reading...(I've finished! But there are no spoilers here...)
I can't believe it's over... I was resistant to the whole Harry Potter phenomenon (I think it came from being an uppity college sophomore--at that point English majors "know too much" for their own good. But I've loved Harry since I (finally) picked the first book up. I'll miss him. It will be fun, though, to talk about it with the kids...
I DID enjoy it. I won't spoil here (that doesn't seem fair), but I would like to say that I forgot to run, cook, go shopping, or even get up for the seven or so hours I was reading this book. I loved it. JK Rowling has given us all a gift to enjoy over and over again. This is not the first set of books I have finished and then wanted to read again immediately, but it is one of my favorites.