23.8.07

Thursday Thirteen--number 16!


Thirteen Things you would see in my classroom right now

1. Stacks of books (lots!)
2. Boxes of books (lots!)
3. Books neatly tucked away in bookshelves. (sigh, not so many..)
4. The entire contents of my cabinets--I somehow thought it would be great to take *everything* out to "get a fresh start." Dear god.
5. A countdown to Monday--when the kids show up!
6. My "teacher" books slumped on my desk--oof, I have a lot to read before Monday!
7. The folder that contains the first ten of the million memos I will get this year.
8. A list of my students posted on the wall.
9. Bulletin boards waiting to be hung up.
10. My "welcome to the world of reading!" sign
11. Various items for the students to explore to learn about American History.
12. Did I mention the *entire* content of my cabinets??!!
13. A tired teacher, right in the center--but still working!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. emmyrose
2. David
3. Amy
4. kat
5. stephanie
6. suprina
7. Gattina
8. "blank" >grace of angels
9. Audrey Rose
10. Gabriella Hewit
11. Shannon

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!